- "I'm at the Birch Psychiatric Hospital. Uh, I need your help."
"Why would you come to me for help?"
"You're the only person I know in New York who doesn't want to kill me or put me in a mental hospital."
"Then I might want to rethink that."
"No, listen. I'm not crazy, okay? They drugged me. They, they... they brought me here against my will. You saw me being attacked the other night. You know there's something going on."
- ―Danny Rand and Colleen Wing
This section needs a rewrite
- Finn Jones as Danny Rand/Iron Fist
- Jessica Henwick as Colleen Wing
- Tom Pelphrey as Ward Meachum
- Jessica Stroup as Joy Meachum
- David Wenham as Harold Meachum
- Toby Nichols as Young Danny Rand
- David Furr as Wendell Rand
- Victoria Haynes as Heather Rand
- Murray Bartlett as Paul Edmonds
- James Hindman as Simon
- Barrett Doss as Megan
- Alex Wyse as Kyle
- Marquis Rodriguez as Darryl
- Donté Grey as Caleb
- Michael Maize as Dink
- Adam Feingold as Joe the Orderly
- Zakiya Young as Nurse Smith
- David Lomax as Orderly
- Unknown Actress as Jenny
- Unknown Actor as Billy
- Unknown Actor as Jimmy
- Unknown Actor as Leo
- Unknown Actor as Tony
- Unknown Actor as Chodak
- Unknown Actor as Tashi
- José Báez as Mental Patient (uncredited)
- New York City, New York
- Toronto, Canada (mentioned)
- Morocco (mentioned)
- K'un-Lun (mentioned)
- Escape from Birch Psychiatric Hospital
- Air Crash in the Himalayas (mentioned)
- Battle of New York (mentioned)
To be added
To be added
|Medication Time||Trevor Morris|
|Circus Bribe||Trevor Morris|
|Circus Was in Town||Trevor Morris|
|Danny Boy||David Wenham|
|Gao DIY||Trevor Morris|
|M&M Delivery||Trevor Morris|
|The Iron Fist||Trevor Morris|
- While beating Danny Rand, Dink says "Ward Meachum sends his regards." This may be a reference to the Red Wedding from George R.R. Martin's third A Song of Ice and Fire novel A Storm of Swords, which was adapted in the Game of Thrones third season episode "The Rains of Castamere". Roose Bolton betrays his king Robb Stark and murders him by stabbing him in the heart, telling him beforehand "Jaime Lannister sends his regards" (though in the television series the line was changed to "The Lannisters send their regards."). Finn Jones portrayed Loras Tyrell in the series and Jessica Henwick portrayed Nymeria Sand.
- Danny Rand and Joy Meachum separating the brown M&M's from the other colors may be a reference to a famous story regarding the rock band Van Halen. During the 1980s, the band had a strange request as part of their tour rider asking for M&M's with all of the brown ones removed. For many years the reasoning behind this was unknown, until singer David Lee Roth revealed in 2012 that this was done to ensure that their demands had been read in full due to their elaborate stage production.