Stakar Ogord's Team was a team that used to operate containing a few Ravagers captains like Stakar Ogord, Yondu Udonta, Aleta Ogord, Charlie-27, Mainframe and Krugarr. The team resembled similarities to the Guardians of the Galaxy as they had a family like relationship. The team disbanded for a while until they got together again after the death of the former teammate Yondu Udonta and decided to steal stuff again.
Good Old Days
Stakar Ogord formed a team consisted with some of the Ravagers Captain. The team hand many adventures and heists all across the galaxy. Eventually, after Yondu Udonta's exile from the Ravagers, the team disbanded and they never saw each other for many years.
- "You know, it's a shame that it took the tragedy of losing Yondu to bring us all together again, but I think he would be proud knowing that we're back as a team."
"I miss you guys so much!"
"What do you say we steal some shit?"
- ―Stakar Ogord, Charlie-27, Martinex, Mainframe and Aleta Ogord
Following the death of Yondu Udonta, Stakar Ogord decided to reunite his former teammates, and propose them to reunite once again as a team. With each member exciting to begin their new adventures, Ogaord suggested they would start by stealing things.
- The group is a reference to the original Guardians of the Galaxy, or Guardians 3000, a superpowered group of individuals from an alternative 31st Century, who act together to defend the Galaxy from the Badoon and other intergalactic threats.
Behind the Scenes
- Before his death, David Bowie was considered by director James Gunn for a cameo appearance as a member of Stakar Ogord's Team. 
- Originally, Sharon Stone had a cameo in the move as Nikki Gold, but it was later cut from the final movie.