Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stan Lee, also known as Stan The Man, born Stanley Lieber, is one of the first and most prolific writers/creators of the Marvel Universe. Along with such greats as Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko, Lee created Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, the Avengers, Spider-Man, Nick Fury, S.H.I.E.L.D., Daredevil, Groot, and many other well known characters.
He served as a executive producer on Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America: The First Avenger, The Avengers, Iron Man 3, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Thor: The Dark World, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Agent Carter, Daredevil, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man and Captain America: Civil War and will produce Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and Spider-Man: Homecoming.
He personally wrote the tie-in comic Captain America: Evil Lurks Everywhere.
He was also interviewed for the documentary Marvel 75 Years: From Pulp to Pop.
He was also featured in the documentary Captain America: 75 Heroic Years.
Stan Lee has played small parts in every Marvel Cinematic Universe film and TV series to date.
- Iron Man - Himself, mistaken for Hugh Hefner by Tony Stark.
- The Incredible Hulk - A man poisoned by a drink laced with the Hulk's blood.
- Iron Man 2 - Larry King.
- Thor - Man who tries to move Thor's hammer using his truck.
- Captain America: The First Avenger - An elderly general
- The Avengers - A man being interviewed on television who didn't believe in super heroes. Also, in a deleted scene, he told Steve Rogers to ask the waitress for her number.
- Iron Man 3 - Beauty pageant judge.
- Thor: The Dark World - Mental patient.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episode T.R.A.C.K.S. - Train passenger.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Smithsonian security guard.
- Guardians of the Galaxy - Xandarian Ladies’ Man.
- Agent Carter episode The Blitzkrieg Button - Man next to Howard Stark.
- Daredevil episode Daredevil - Cop pictured on the wall.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron - World War II Veteran.
- Ant-Man - Bartender seen during Luis' flashback of Falcon looking for Ant-Man.
- Jessica Jones episode AKA Top Shelf Perverts - Cop pictured on the wall.
- Daredevil episode Dogs to a Gunfight - Cop pictured on the wall.
- Captain America: Civil War - FedEx Driver, mistaking Tony Stark as "Tony Stank".
- Luke Cage - Cop pictured on the wall.
- Doctor Strange
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- Spider-Man: Homecoming
- Stan Lee is one of the few actors in the Marvel Cinematic Universe who has portrayed different characters.
- Stan Lee has also had cameos in several non-Marvel Cinematic Universe films based on Marvel properties. He portrayed Willie Lumpkin, an actual character in the comics, in the 2005 Fantastic Four film.
- Stan Lee's appearance as a World War II veteran in Avengers: Age of Ultron is a reference to his actual military career during the war.
- Stan Lee is the only actor to appear in all Marvel Cinematic Universe movies, although all his appearances are cameos.
- In Stan Lee's cameo in Avengers: Age of Ultron, after getting drunk, Stan Lee says "Excelsior", the same phrase with which he ended his weekly "Stan's Soapbox," which appeared in every Marvel comic book.
- Stan Lee will get a Life Story Movie that will be a 1970s-Set Action-Adventure Movie.
- On September 27, 2016, the Los Angeles City Council officially dedicated October 28 as Stan Lee Day.