|Real Name||Peter Jason Quill|
|Alias(es)|| Peter Quill|
The Legendary Outlaw
|Affiliation||Guardians of the Galaxy|
|Movie||Guardians of the Galaxy|
|Comic||Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Prequel Infinite Comic|
|Portrayed by||Chris Pratt|
- "Drop it! Now!"
"Yup. Hey, cool, man. No Problem! No Problem! At all!"
"Who are you?"
"Star-Lord, man. Legendary outlaw? Guys? Forget this..."
- ―Korath the Pursuer and Peter Quill
Peter Quill, also known as Star-Lord, is a human who was stranded in outer space as a child, building up a reputation as a notorious intergalactic outlaw. He became the leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy.
As of now, little is known about Peter Quill, other than that he is a former U.S. pilot from Missouri who was abducted from Earth at age eight, and, through unknown circumstances, ended up in deep space during the 1980s and trained by a group of thieves and smugglers called the Ravagers.  After living in space for an undetermined amount of time, Quill built up a reputation as the self-proclaimed legendary outlaw "Star-Lord" and was an associate of the hunter Yondu. Peter was eventually arrested by the Nova Corps on Xandar and imprisoned in the Kyln. There, Quill became wrapped up in an intergalactic conspiracy that introduced him to the Guardians of the Galaxy, with him becoming their leader. 
- Multilingual: Star-Lord has a translator implanted in his neck that helps him understand languages of every known species in the universe.
- Walkman Headset: Quill is very protective of his personal Walkman; when deprived of it in prison, he challenged a guard for its return.
- Mask: Quill wears a mask with different capabilities.
- Meredith Quill - Mother
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Yondu - Associate
- Ronan the Accuser - Enemy
- Thanos - Enemy
- The Collector - Enemy
- Nebula - Enemy
To be added
- ↑ 'Avengers 3 Connects With Guardians of the Galaxy'
- ↑ ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’: Chris Pratt Offers Details on Star Lord’s Background