Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Art of Ant-Man is the official artbook of Ant-Man (film).
Experience the true scale of the Marvel Cinematic Universe through the latest entry in Marvel's ART OF series. Armed with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, master thief Scott Lang must embrace his inner hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, protect the secret behind his spectacular Ant-Man suit from a new generation of towering threats. Stars Paul Rudd and Michael Douglas take up the mantles of Scott Lang and Hank Pym as Marvel's Ant-Man brings a founding member of the Avengers to the big screen for the first time. In this keepsake volume, explore the pages of script secrets and production designs that showcase the creativity of Marvel's talented filmmakers. With intricate concept art, full-color photography from the set and finished film, and commentary from the filmmakers, including Director Peyton Reed, this collectible will delight new and old fans alike.
The book comes with an slipcover, on the front Ant-Man is standing and is surrounded by the main cast, with on his left side Hank Pym, Hope van Dyne, Darren Cross and Mitchell Carson, on his right side there is Scott Lang, Jim Paxton and Luis. The back of the slipcase show the same artwork but without the title. On the frontcover of the book, a miniturized Ant-Man and Yellowjacket are fighting each other. The other side of the book reveals Ant-thony and behind him a shrinking Ant-Man. It features characters, ants, locations and it contains artwork and storyboards.
- Foreword by Peyton Reed
- Introduction: The Man in the Ant Hill
- Chapter One: "I'm not a soldier I'm a scientist."
- Chapter Two: "I believe that everyone deserves a shot at redemption."
- Pym Residence
- Scott's First Shrink
- Ant-Man Scale Exploration
- Jailbreak!: Storyboards by Jim Magdaleno
- Chapter Three: "The end of warfare as we know it: the Yellowjacket."
- Chapter Four: "You've yet to learn about your greatest allies."
- Chapter Five: "Did you think you could stop the future?"
- Pymtech Escape: Storyboards by David Krentz
- Chapter Six: "Pick on someone your own size!"
- Cross's Escape
- Briefcase Battle
- Backyard Brawl
- Into the Quantum Realm
- Chapter Seven: No Hammer. No Shield. No Problem!
- Contributor Bios
- Artist Credits
- Ant-Man (Paul Rudd)
- Hank Pym (Ant-Man)
- Yellowjacket (Corey Stoll)
- Hope van Dyne (Evangeline Lilly)
- Wasp (Hayley Lovitt)