In Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Shaft fights Elektra, who has been sent to kill him, before Danny Rand and Colleen Wing arrive. They are unable to save Shaft from being fatally wounded. Rand hunts down and battles Elektra but she slashes him across the chest and escapes. Rand returns to the dying Shaft, who tells them that the fight is not there, but rather back at New York City.
The next day, in New York City, Jessica Jones wakes up in a bar that she accidentally slept through the night in. She then reunites with Trish Walker who tries to convince Jones to take on a hero role as people have started to recognize her following the Kilgrave's incident. Jones, however, rejects the offer.
Meanwhile, Luke Cage is released from Seagate Prison. Foggy Nelson, who has been acting as his lawyer since his last arrest, meets with him on his way out to tell him that Hogarth, Chao and Benowitz is at his disposal if he wants to start over. Cage denies this, saying he is moving forward.
Matt Murdock is making preparations for Aaron James' trial when he hears crime, but he ignores it when he hears that the police has intervened. James' trial takes place, which Murdock wins and allows Aaron to receive 11 million dollars. Afterward, Murdock talks to James, and gives him some advice for his upcoming hardships. He then speaks with Karen Page and they agree to go to lunch together.
As Danny Rand flies back to New York City, he has a nightmare about the dead Order of the Crane Mother, which plays into his guilt of abandoning K'un-Lun. In the meantime, Alexandra Reid visits a hospital, where they tell her she will die in either a few weeks or months. Although they admit not much can be done. She orders them to continue the search for a cure.
Michelle Raymond visits Jessica Jones and tells her about her missing husband, John Raymond, however, Jones does not take the case. When she gets into her apartment, Jones receives a scrambled call telling her not to take it, so, intrigued, she changes her mind.
Luke Cage arrives back in Harlem. He reunites with Claire Temple, and after the two have sex, they briefly discuss what Mariah Dillard and Shades have been doing to the community. Misty Knight visits and asks that she and Cage go for a walk. Meanwhile, Matt Murdock and Karen Page have lunch. Murdock mentions her story last week about a school board scandal, and they discuss him telling her the truth about being Daredevil, and she congratulates him on the Aaron James case.
Malcolm Ducasse visits Jessica Jones who has found the location from which the blocked number call came. In Harlem, Misty Knight walks with Luke Cage and they catch up about the goings on in Harlem. She shows him that Candace Miller's 25-year-old brother Sean Miller died recently.
Matt Murdock goes to confession with Lantom once again about how he missed being Daredevil and Elektra. In Central Park, Madame Gao and Alexandra Reid talk about their plan while Reid feeds the birds. Like Knight suggested, Luke Cage visits Cole Miller so as to help steer him on the right track. However, Miller simply tells him to leave and refuses his help.
Jessica Jones locates and visits John Raymond's home, but quickly finds he is not in home but there are several C-4 bombs. Madame Gao informs Alexandra Reid that her arrangements have been made. She attempts to convince Reid to wait however, but Reid gives the order to go anyway. As a result of their plan, an earthquake rumbles through New York City. Matt Murdock, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage all feel it, as well as Danny Rand and Colleen Wing, who just arrived at the city. Reid tells Elektra that it is nothing more than a city, and that she will see many more fall. Murdock uses his senses to hear the panic throughout his neighborhood, incredibly tempted to be Daredevil again and help them.
- Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock/Daredevil
- Krysten Ritter as Jessica Jones
- Mike Colter as Luke Cage
- Finn Jones as Danny Rand/Iron Fist
- Eka Darville as Malcolm Ducasse
- Elden Henson as Foggy Nelson
- Jessica Henwick as Colleen Wing
- Simone Missick as Misty Knight
- Rachael Taylor as Trish Walker
- Deborah Ann Woll as Karen Page
- Élodie Yung as Elektra
- Rosario Dawson as Claire Temple
- Sigourney Weaver as Alexandra Reid
- Wai Ching Ho as Madame Gao
- Peter McRobbie as Father Lantom
- J. Mallory McCree as Cole Miller
- Debbi Morgan as Dolores Miller
- Michelle Federer as Michelle Raymond
- Chloe Levine as Lexi Raymond
- Simon Feil as Mr. Berkowitz
- Monica Wyche as Defense Attorney
- Marko Zaror as Shaft
- Gabe White as Aaron James
- Deborah Twiss as Aaron's Mother
- Shawn McLaughlin as Aaron's Dad
- Danny Doherty as Bartender
- Johnny Solo as City Worker #1
- Pascal Yen-Pfister as Doctor
- Mellini Kantayya as Nurse
- Chantal Maurice as Waitress
- Paul Hickert as Warden
- Caleb Eberhardt as Young Man
- Pat Kiernan as himself (himself)
- Jeff Grossman as Police Officer (uncredited)
- Mark Langston as Dinner Patron (uncredited)
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- New York City, New York
- Seagate Prison, Georgia
- K'un-Lun (vision)
- New Rochelle, New York (mentioned)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates (mentioned)
- Alias Investigations
- Rand Enterprises
- New York City Police Department
- Hogarth, Chao and Benowitz
- New York Bulletin
- Nelson and Murdock (mentioned)
- Duncan + Dotter Design (mentioned)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (mentioned)
- Order of the Crane Mother (vision)
- Bobby Fish
- John Raymond
- Mariah Dillard
- Mitchell Ellison
- Candace Miller
- Sean Miller
- Nikki Giovanni
- New York Mayor
- New Harlem Renaissance
To be added
|Know What I Know||Lou U|