A collection of quotes of Thanos' servant, The Other.
Spoken by The Other
- "The Tesseract has awakened. It is on a little world, a human world. They would wield its power, but our ally knows its workings as they never will. He is ready to lead, and our force, our Chitauri, will follow. The world will be his, the universe will be yours. And the humans, what can they do, but burn?"
- ―The Other to Thanos
- "The Chitauri grow restless."
"Let them gird themselves. I will lead them into glorious battle."
"Battle? Against the meager might of Earth?"
"Glorious, not lengthy. If your force is as formidable as you claim."
"You question us? You question HIM? He, who put the Scepter in your hand, who gave you ancient knowledge and new purpose when you were cast out, defeated? "
"I was a king, the rightful king of Asgard! Betrayed!"
"Your ambition is little, born of childish need. We look beyond the Earth to greater worlds the Tesseract will unveil."
"You don't have the Tesseract yet. I don't threaten, but until I open the doors, until your force is mine to command, you are but words."
"You will have your war, Asgardian. If you fail, if the Tesseract is kept from us, there will be no realm, no barren moon, no crevice where he can't find you. You think you know pain? He will make you long for something as sweet as pain."
- ―Loki and The Other
Spoken by the Other
- "Thanos requires your presence! NOW!"
- ―The Other orders Ronan to meet with Thanos.
- "With all due respect, Thanos, your daughter made this mess, and yet you summon me?"
"I would lower my voice, Accuser!"
"First, she lost a battle to some primitive."
"Thanos had put Gamora under your charge!"
"Then she was apprehended by the Nova Corps."
"You are the one, here, with nothing to show for him!"
"Your sources say she was meant to betray us the whole time."
"Lower your tone! I may be your-"
- ―The Other argues with Ronan the Accuser before being killed by him.