|For other uses, see Tyler (disambiguation)|
- "Uh...you're not authorized to be here."
"Son, just don't."
- ―Agent Tyler and Captain America
Agent Tyler was at one point a mechanic on the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier. Between the Battle of New York and the attempted rescue of Franklin Hall, Tyler was presumably promoted to field agent. Agent Tyler was responsible for the transfer of Gravitonium to The Fridge, and the subsequent removal of the identification placard.
Before the Battle of New York
Tyler worked for S.H.I.E.L.D. as a mechanic during the events before the Battle of New York. While performing maintenance on a Quinjet after the Attack on the Helicarrier, he was approached by Captain America, Black Widow, and Hawkeye. Tyler initially told the trio that they were not authorized to use the Quinjet, to which Captain America replied "Son, just don't".
After the Battle of New York, Tyler became a field agent. After the attempted rescue of Dr. Franklin Hall from Ian Quinn's compound in Malta, Phil Coulson instructed Tyler to take the Gravitonium that Quinn had obtained and to store it in The Fridge. Coulson further instructed Tyler to remove the identification placard from the storage entrance, due to Franklin Hall's concern that the Gravitonium was too dangerous and might fall into the wrong hands.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (First Incarnation) - Allies
- Avengers - Allies
- Josh Cowdery is the "crossover" actor with the fewest lines in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, having uttered less than twenty total words.
- In The Avengers, Cowdery is credited as "Maintenance Guy."