The Universal Neural Teleportation Network is a system of fissures in the space continuum, called Jump Points, that enables space-ships to fast travel across the universe, jumping between different planets.
From Sovereign to Berhert
While they were chased by the Sovereign fleet, the Guardians of the Galaxy tried to leave behind the starships by escaping through the Network to Berhert passing through a Jump Point a Quantum Asteroid Field. While the Milano successfully entered the jump point, it crashed on the planet due to the damage caused by the Omnicraft fleet.
Seven Hundred Jumps
Days later, when Rocket, Yondu Udonta, Baby Groot and Kraglin Obfonteri escaped the destruction of the Eclector aboard the Quadrant, Rocket set the coordinates to reach the planet Ego, unwittingly initiating a dangerous sequence of jumps across space to reach it - more than 50 jumps is considered dangerous for the mammalian body, and from the site of the Escape from the Eclector, travel to Ego required 700. This resulted in serious discomfort and temporary disfigurement for all on board, which only subsided once the Quadrant had reached Ego.
Known Locations connected to the Network
- Quantum Asteroid Field
- Yondu Ravager Clan's Space Territory
- Ego's Planet (destroyed)
- Berhert is located at only one space jump from the Sovereign.
- The mammalian body structure can't handle more than 50 jumps without suffering possible damage to their health.
- The Universal Neural Teleportation Network appear to be based on the Stargates in Marvel Comics. A network of devices, created by the Shi-Ar Empire, that create stable wormholes throughout the universe. In the comics, Xandar has this technology because of their alliance with the Shi'ar.
- The various wormholes surrounding Sakaar, such as the Devil's Anus, may be connected in some way to the network.