Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Marvel, the Studio who brought you “The Avengers”, now brings to life one of the original Avengers — Marvel’s Ant-Man. Bring home the epic heist as Ant-man embraces his inner hero and harnesses the unique ability to shrink in scale to save not only the world, but his daughter. Full of both humor and heart, Marvel’s Ant-man is the perfect gift this holiday on Blu-ray and Digital HD. Get it early on Digital 3D, Digital HD, and Disney Movies Anywhere November 17 & on 3D Blu-Ray™ Combo Pack, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital SD and On-Demand December 8, 2015!
The home release will include a number of bonus features, varying by edition.
- Making of an Ant-Sized Heist: A How-To Guide: Set your watch and count down the action in this fast-paced behind-the-scenes look at how to pull off a heist movie, including Scott Lang’s hilarious heist “family,” Ant-Man’s costume, plus amazing stunts and effects.
- Let’s Go To The Macroverse: Shrink down to size in this fascinating look at creating the world from Ant-Man’s perspective, from macro photography through the subatomic.
- WHIH NewsFront: A hard-hitting collection of content, including a glimpse at the future of Pym Technologies with Darren Cross, anchor Christine Everhart’s interview with soon-to-be-released prisoner Scott Lang on his notorious VistaCorp heist, and more.
- Deleted & Extended Scenes
- Gag Reel
- Audio Commentary By Peyton Reed And Paul Rudd
You can check out the Blu-ray trailer below!