|For other uses, see Valkyrie (disambiguation)|
To be added
To be added
Powers and Abilities
As an Asgardian, Valkyrie possesses superhuman physical attributes such as strength, stamina, speed, durability and reflexes, and she is an extremely powerful combatant. She wields a double edged sword, which she uses perfectly, either separate as two blades or a single long sword staff.
Valkyrie possesses all of the various superhuman attributes common among the Asgardians. Valkyrie possesses superhuman strength, speed, agility, reflexes, durability, and is extremely long-lived.
- Asgardian Physiology: As an Asgardian, Valkyrie has superhuman abilities.
- Superhuman Strength: Like all Asgardians, Valkyrie is superhumanly strong and possesses greater physical strength than the average Asgardian female as a Warrior Maiden.
- Superhuman Durability: Valkyrie's body is much more resistant to physical harm than the body of a human being.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite her body's resistance, Valkyrie can be injured like any other Asgardian. However, her metabolism enables her to rapidly regenerate damaged bodily tissue with greater speed and efficiency than a human being is capable of.
- Longevity: Like all Asgardians, Valkyrie ages at a rate that is much slower than that of a human being.
- Master Combatant: Valkyrie is an excellent combatant and has received extensive training in unarmed combat and swordsmanship, which enabled her to serve as one of the Valkyrior Warrior Maidens.
- Sword Mastery: To be added
- Multilingualism: As an Asgardian, Valkyrie is well-versed in the native languages of several alien species among the Nine Realms.
- Dragonfang: To be added.
- Daggers: To be added.
- Revengers - Team Members
- Sakaaran Guards
- Topaz - Bodyguard
- In the comics, Valkyrie was a member of the Defenders. An Asgardian by birth, Valkyrie, also known by her real name, Brunnhilde, was selected by Odin to lead the Valkyrior. She was based on the Norse mythological figure Brynhildr.
- Describing her relationship with Loki, the actress said that they have a lot in common; meaning they come from the same place in a sense and have the same chip on their shoulder in a way. There's a thin line between how much they hate and love each other.  
Behind the Scenes
- Valkyrie was originally planned to be introduced in Thor: The Dark World, but her appearance was ultimately scrapped.
- According to Taika Waititi, Tessa Thompson's casting was a not deliberate decision to diversify the film, but to choose the best person: "You're working with comic-book Vikings, so you have to look at the source material as a very loose inspiration. A character's skin tone and hair colour doesn't matter. I think the story is king, and you want the best person for the job, and Tessa was the best person."
- Tessa Thompson based her performance as Valkyrie on Sarah Connor from the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- Danya Bateman, Tara Macken and Brittany Morris were stunt doubles for Tessa Thompson in the role of Valkyrie.