- "Being the fastest isn't always the best if you're wrong."
- ―Warren to Flash Thompson
Ms. Warren is the physics teacher at Midtown School of Science and Technology.
Teaching Peter Parker
- "Okay, so how do we calculate linear acceleration between points A and B?"
At the start of the 2016-2017 school year, Warren was teaching physics to her tenth grade class, and asked Peter Parker to answer a question regarding linear acceleration between two points. Parker, however, was distracted watching footage of Spider-Man saving a bus on YouTube. However, Parker quickly glanced at the board, and already being familiar with linear acceleration between two different points due to his web-slinging, correctly answers her question. Warren then congratulates Parker on his response and admonishes Flash Thompson for being quick to raise his hand without having the correct answer.
- "It's a dance. What are you doing here?"
"I'm... looking at... porn."
- ―Warren and Ned Leeds
- Midtown School of Science and Technology
- In the comics, Raymond Warren was Peter Parker's science teacher. His brother, Miles Warren, would become the recurring antagonist, the Jackal.