|For other uses, see Monolith (disambiguation)|
The White Monolith was an object used by a mysterious group that can transport individuals or objects across time.
When the Kree Orb exploded in the technology storage, it destroyed the three Monoliths. The destruction of the three created a rift to the Fear Dimension. Only a fragment was left from the White Monolith for Simmons to keep.
Following the Destruction of Earth, the fragment eventually came into the possession of Deke Shaw's Mother, but following her death her husband, Owen, kept it with him. His son, Deke begged him him to give it the fragment so he could have something to remember his mother by, but Owen said to him he could not trust him with that. After Owen was exiled to Earth's surface, he kept the fragment with him. However, after he was killed by his friend Samuel Voss, the latter kept it to himself.
When the team arrived to the True Believers headquarters, Zephyr One, they found the White Monolith fragment. The fragment was split into two halves by Deke. One half was used by Enoch, who placed it in the installation that could change the form of the entire Monolith. The other half was used by Flint, who by the help of Simmons, was able to recreate an entire new White Monolith, using a fragment of the old one, rocks from space and the material of Kasius' suites walls. Enoch sacrificed his life to make the installation. Once completed the White Monolith activated, swallowing the team (including Deke).
|Appearances for the White Monolith|
In chronological order:
In an alternate timeline:
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 5.11: All the Comforts of Home
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 5.01: Orientation Part One
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 5.05: Rewind
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 5.12: The Real Deal
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 5.13: Principia
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 5.22: The End
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 5.08: The Last Day
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 5.09: Best Laid Plans
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 5.10: Past Life