Spoken by Yondu
- "Do you got any other cute little buggers like this one? I like to stick 'em all in a row on my control console."
- ―Yondu Udonta
- "No more games with me, boy! I’ll see you at the end of this!"
- ―Yondu Udonta to Star-Lord
Spoken about Yondu
"I'm here on Morag. Ain't no Orb, ain't no you."
"Well, I was in the neighborhood. I thought I'd save you the hassle."
"Well, where are you at now, boy?"
"I feel really bad about this, but I'm not gonna tell you that."
"I slaved putting this deal together..."
"Slaved? Making a few calls is "slaved"?"
"And now you're gonna rip me off!"
"I mean, really?"
"We do not do that to each other. We're Ravagers, we got a code."
"Yeah, and that code is "steal from everybody."
"When I picked you up on Terra..."
"Picked me up."
"...these boys of mine wanted to eat you."
"They ain't never tasted any Terran before. I stopped 'em. You're alive because of me! I will find you, I will..."
- ―Yondu and Star-Lord.
- "Put a bounty on him! Forty K. But I want him back alive."
"That's what I said."
"I told you when you picked that kid up, you should have delivered him like we was hired to do! He was cargo! You have always been soft on him."
"You're the only one I'm being soft on! Now, don't you worry about Mr. Quill. As soon as we get him back here, I'm gonna kill him myself. What we do need to worry about, is who else out there wants that Orb!"
- ―Yondu, Kraglin Obfonteri and Horuz.
Spoken by Yondu
Spoken about Yondu
- "Yondu didn't have a talking car but he did have a flying arrow. He didn't have the beautiful voice of an angel but he did have the whistle of one. Both Yondu and David Hasselhoff went on kick-ass adventures and hooked up with hot women and fought robots. I guess David Hasselhoff did kind of end up being my dad after all, and it was you, Yondu. I had a pretty cool dad."
- "You can go to hell then. I don't give a damn what you think of me."
"So what are you following us for?"
"Are you gonna listen to what I gotta say?!"
"I don't gotta listen to nothing, you betrayed the code. Ravagers don't deal in kids!"
"I told you before, I didn't know what was going on..."
"You didn't know cause you didn't wanna know cause that made you rich."
"I demand a seat on the table. I wear these flames, same as you!"
"You may dress like us, but you'll never hear the hordes of freedom when you die Yondu, and the colors of Ogord will never flash over your grave. If you think I take pleasure in exiling you, you're wrong. You broke all our hearts."
- ―Yondu Udonta and Stakar Ogord
- "Enough! The point is, we ain't stupid enough to help kill the Guardians of the Galaxy. The whole dang Nova Corp be on us."
"That ain't right. I just gotta say this one time Captain, no matter how many times Quill betrays you, you protect him like that none of the rest of us matter. I'm the one what sticks up for ya."
"Take it easy Kraglin."
"Damn straight lad, he's gone soft. Suppose it's time for a change in leadership."
- ―Yondu Udonta, Kraglin Obfonteri, Tullk and Taserface
- "You can fool yourself and everyone else, but you can't fool me. I know who you are."
"You don't know anything about me loser."
"I know everything about you. I know you play like you're the meanest in the heart but actually you're the most scared of all."
"I know you steal batteries you don't need and you push away anyone who's wiling to put up with you because just a little bit of love reminds you of how big and empty that hole inside you actually is."
"I said shut-up!"
"I know them scientist what made you never gave a rats ass about you."
"I'm serious dude!"
"Just like my own damn parents who sold me, their own little baby to slavery. I know who you are boy, because you're me."
"What kind of a pair are we?"
"The kind that's about to fight a planet I reckon."
"Alright, okay, good that's...wait, fight a what?"
- ―Yondu Udonta and Rocket Raccoon
- "Guess I should be glad I was a skinny kid, otherwise you would've delivered me to this maniac."
"You still reckon that's the reason I kept you around you idiot?"
"That's what you told me you old doofus."
"Well once I figured out what happened to those other kids, I wasn't just gonna hand you over."
"You said you were gonna eat me."
"That was being funny."
"Not to me!"
"You people have issues."
"Of course I have issues! That’s my fricking father!!...Thrusters are back up."
"We should be going up!"
"We can’t. Ego wants to eradicate the universe as we know it. We have to kill him."
- ―Star-Lord, Yondu Udonta and Rocket Raccoon
- "No offence, but your employees are a bunch of jerks."
"I was a Kree battle slave for twenty years until Stakar freed me. He offered me a place with the Ravagers, said all I needed to do was to adhere to the code. But I was young and greedy and stupid. Like you stealing those Batteries."
"That was mostly Drax."
"Me and Stakar and the other captains, we weren't so different from you and your friends. The only family I ever had. But I broke the code. They exiled me. This is what I deserve."
"Slow down drama queen, you might deserve this but I don't. We got to get out of here."
"Off with his old man."
"Yeah. It's the day for dumb ass names. You smiled, you know for a second there I got a warm feeling but it was ruined by those disgusting-ass teeth."
"You like a professional asshole or what"
"Pretty much pro. Why didn't you deliver Quill to Ego like you promised?"
"He was skinny, could fit into places that we couldn't. Good for thieving."
- ―Rocket Raccoon and Yondu Udonta
- "Psst! Hey Twig, come here, come on."
"Oh man, what did they do to you?"
"Hey, you want to help us get out of here? Huh? There's something I need you to get and bring back to me. In the captain's quarters, there's a prototype fin, that thing I wore on my head, there's a draw next to the bunk, it's in that. It's red, you got it? That's my underwear..."
"Yeah, I was pretty sure he didn't know what you were talking about. You have to explain it more carefully."
"It's a prototype fin."
"That's an Orloni. It's a fin Groot."
"You explain it this time."
"That's Vorker's eye. He takes it out when he sleeps. Go on, try again."
"But leave the eye here."
"He's going to wake up tomorrow and he's not going to know where his eye is! That's a desk. We told you it was this big!"
"Tell me you guys have a refrigerator somewhere full of severed human toes? Ok, that's agree to never discuss this."
"The draw you want to open, has this symbol on it. Ok? What? No!"
"He thinks you want him to where it as a hat."
"That's not what I said!"
"I am Groot"
"He's relieved that you don't want him to."
"I am Groot."
"He hates hats."
"I am Groot."
"On anyone, not just himself."
"I am Groot."
"One minute you think someone has a weird shaped head, the next minute just because you realize part of that head is a hat. That's why you don't like hats?"
"This is an important conversation right now?"
- ―Yondu Udonta, Rocket Raccoon and Groot